Saturday, May 10, 2008

Faery Healing


I haven't told many people about this, because - well, I don't like to appear too "out there." I mean, I have a professional image to uphold. Still, it did happen, and I think I owe it to the faeries to thank them publicly.

This happened several years ago. I had a bladder infection that kept me in bed with a fever for a couple of days. If you've never had one, pray that you don't. It was very uncomfortable! At the time I was living in the country and outside my window there was a beautiful, big oak tree where owls would often sit, hooting in the night. But this isn't about the owls.


It was twilight, that magical time of day when everything seems to hush. I was lying in bed resting and wondering how much longer it would take for my bladder infection to clear. All of a sudden, out of nowhere, a flurry of faeries flew in through my open window. Maybe a dozen. It all happened so fast that I couldn't count them. They swirled across my body, right over my bladder, and then circled back out the window.


Now, I have always believed in faeries. After all, there are stories about them in just about every culture on the planet. But I had never actually seen them before. They looked like small flying beings made of white light, though I've heard that they can appear in various ways. I wished that they would have stayed longer, but they had done their work.


I went to sleep soon after that and woke up completely healed the next morning!
I have no doubt that the faeries played a part in my healing. Why they chose to come flying in through my window at that particular time, I cannot say, but I'm glad they did! It is a gift I will never forget.


In return, it seems that the least I can do is add my testimonial to the thousands of others out there.
Faeries are real. I've seen them with my own eyes - and no, I wasn't hallucinating. Since that time, I have often been aware of the faeries and nature spirits all around us, though I haven't seen them quite so distinctly as then. Usually they appear as part of nature - faces peering out of bushes, stones, mountains, or as dancers in a stream.

Faeries are part of the natural world, but they are often unseen because they exist in a higher vibration than we do.
Our linear, left-brain consciousness usually deletes them before we are even aware of what we have seen. If we shift to right-brain consciousness, however, we can experience a much wider view of reality that includes faeries, angels, and telepathic communication, among other things.

The faeries are always at work helping plants, animals, and humans. We can call on them for help with healing, gardening, and even finding lost pets. They appreciate our respect, but we have to earn their trust. They are much more likely to help those who love them. Aren't we all?

In order to foster more love and understanding between humans and the faerie realm, I have created a website just for the faeries and nature spirits.
Visit FairySource.com for more faerie magic!

No comments: