Saturday, May 3, 2008

Manifesting Money Fast


Wow! Money Magic Coaching sure has it's perks. I had a client the other day who wanted to clear some of her money issues. Who doesn't? So I went through my coaching process with her. We did some EFT to clear a few of her limiting beliefs about money and her feeling of deserving. Then we talked about Law of Attraction and how the way we FEEL about money will either open the door to let it in or close it tight to keep it out. All the while I was totally and joyfully focused on helping her get through her issues around money. She had a big smile on her face at the end of our session, and I could tell she was on her way to improving her finances.

Meanwhile, strange things were in the works. I had recently sent in my annual tax payments, and I actually felt pretty good about doing my part to help build roads, support education, and feed hungry children. All the while I was maintaining a very positive feeling about money, my income level, my ability to pay my bills and still have money left over for having fun, and I even started planing a European vacation.

Here's the strange part. I went to my P. O. box today and found a state tax return for MORE than I had paid in taxes! What the heck? And I don't mean the six hundred dollar check that Bush keeps talking about. This was totally unexpected - which just goes to show that even focusing on somebody else's abundance can open your door to receiving. Helping my client to focus on the positive things about money triggered an unexpected influx of money in my own life. Now that's my kind of job!

If you are interested in learning more about how I "pulled myself up by my bootstraps" and shifted out of poverty consciousness, get yourself a copy of my Money Magic! manual. Money was once the biggest source of struggle and anxiety in my life. Now Money is my friend. Thank you Money!

No comments: